Friday, May 4, 2018

CDD Special May Early Release


Happy Star Wars Day!  CDD is releasing this killer cute Troll Wars set and Outer Space Stencil in celebration. Who knew Darth Vader could be adorable?  Totally the hair. Since Darth is dressed in black, I actually looked at photos of him while I was coloring so I could try to capture the difference between his glossy bits and the fabric of his cloak. Quite proud of myself here.

May the 4th be with you!

The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Troll Wars, Outer Space Stencil, Star and Moon Dies (stars), Shake It Up Dies, Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Bazzill Fig Swirl Cardstock, Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!