Thursday, September 14, 2017

Mice Friend


Playing with one of my new CCD sets. The country girl in me is peeking out!

Notables notes for this card:
  1. I used a stencil and Distress Oxide Ink to create the subtle shading on the skirt.
  2. I used a Sakura white gel pen for the dots on the apron.
  3. I mottled the scarecrow's face using a tiny sponge and Copic 0 various ink
  4. The subtle green at the bottom of the circle reminds me of Autumn so much as the colors of summer leach away.
The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Harvest Wishes and Harvest Borders die, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill 6x6 paper, Distress Oxide Antique Linen and Broken China, Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Banner die, MFT Pierced Circle die, Copics, Echo Park Diagonal Buffalo Plaid Stencil

7 comments:

  1. How sweet and totally adorable, awwww! Beautiful image beautifully coloured, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a cute scene and nice and cas. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute! Great card, Toni. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am swooning! Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet card Toni! Great job on the coloring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!