Wednesday, August 2, 2017

THD Challenge 15


Time for The Heart Desires Challenge 15! Come join in the fun!

Notice there's NO stamping on my card? Do I need to give you a moment to pick yourself up off the floor? LOL. I die cut, sponged and colored a bit but that's it. I especially love the EP Fireworks stencil and how the GMD flowers turned out. Heck, I wish _I_ were getting this card!

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Cheers die, Gina Marie Designs Tropical Drink set, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade, Echo Park Fireworks Stencil, Copics, Ranger Glossy Accents and Multi-Medium Matte, Doodlebug Design 6x6 Fun in the Sun paper




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much! I can't believe there isn't any stamping! Great use on the Fireworks Stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fantastic for words, seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!