Monday, August 14, 2017

Rooting for You!


One of my nephews is starting high school--blows my old mind! I'm going to transition to making a different kind of cute card for him.  Sigh.

This one features rootbeer bottles quickly sponged with Distress ink and Copic colored labels. I love this color combo on top of the blue--masculine yet fun and fresh.  Of course, the punny sentiments help with the cute factor--see, I'm sneaking in the cute.  Shhhh!

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday For a Child and Addicted to Stamps and More #254 CAS

The Details:  MFT Soda Pop stamps and dies, SugarPea Designs Starburst Cover Plate, Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Copics, Versafine Onyx Black, Lawn Fawn Banner Die, Eyelet Outlet and Illustrated Faith Enamel Shapes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Toni :-) the bottles look so real, you have even captured the condensation on the glass!! I love the starburst die cut background too, I am going to have to get me one of those ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to visit you again and the bottle looks so real. hope your nephew will love to have it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!