Friday, August 11, 2017

I've Seen Your Future . . .


It's back to school time for my niece and nephews so you'll be seeing back-to-school cards from me for a few days. I love having young ones to design for!

My niece is all girlie girl so I went all girlie girl with the card. Lots of designer paper with stars, ruffly curtains and, of course, a fortune-telling penguin.  Duh.  LOL.  The inside says: "This year will be amazing, just like you." So perfect, right?!

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday For a Child, HLS August Anything Goes with Dies

The Details:  Your Next Stamp Waddles Fortune Teller, Echo Park Perfect Princess 6x6 paper, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, LawnThe bu Fawn banner die, Memory Box Lacy Curtains die, Doodlebug Designs enamel heart

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how adorable is this! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at HLS ATG w/ Dies August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE. Love all the papers and die cuts and coloring, and what a fabulous card for a little girl starting a new school year! Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is cute, Toni, what a fun mix of papers and I love the curtain framing your little magician! This will be a hit for whoever receives it! Thank your for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!