Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Happy Birthday, Amy!


Today's is the birthday of my friend, Amy.  Happy birthday, girl!  We're having a little hop to help her celebrate.  You should have reached here from Kimberly and are on way to Tonya.  Happy hopping!

If you've seen pics of Amy, you know she's a tiny thing.  So how could I not use my new Love Cynthia with that abso-perfect sentiment? I was all about balloons thanks to the recent CASology anniversary hop so mounted the diecut girl with foam tape on the MFT Happy Bday circle which provided the perfect spot to tuck in the end of the twine. I looped it because Amy is all over the place--squirrel!  I also used lots and lots of green, her fav color.  Have a wonderful birthday!

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday Tie One On

The Details:  Love Cynthia Celebrate, Lawn Fawn Hemp Twine, Versafine Onyx Black, Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Cover Plate, MFT Happy Birthday die, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics

6 comments:

  1. LOL...chuckling. This is soooo cute! Girl, you know me.
    SQUIRREL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is PERFECT for Amy! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LVOE!! It looks just like Amy peeking out of that box! Great card Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni nobody could have said it better!!! LOve that little parcel, and the sweet girl inside - and outside!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving this card Toni! The stitched cloud cover plate is awesome for this design! Great job! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!