Friday, August 25, 2017

Fall is Here, Almost


Another Autumnal card.  Oh, that's right. I've been making them but am holding off on posting.  Well, you'll see them some day!  This one I decided to challenge myself with the TIME OUT speed stamping in mind.  Obviously I did not create this in 10 minutes or less because, as usual, my initial idea morphed into mega cuteness. LOL. I think this took me something like 2 hours. No idea. I was so absorbed in making it. Exactly the brain break I needed!

I'm entering this in TIME OUT #90 Autumn with the Optional Twist of Speed Stamping

The Details:  Waffle Flower Hooray, Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop (leaves), Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, and Jump for Joy, Versamark, Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, Distress Ink Mustard Seed and Candy Apple, Distress Oxide Broken China and Twisted Citron

2 comments:

  1. And a perdect autunm result! Glad you had a good break by making this cute card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this just had me smiling, Toni ... it's so much fun ... and cute and quirky ... your colouring and detailing are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!