Sunday, August 20, 2017

Cards in Envy Penny for Your Thoughts


It's Cards in Envy Challenge time!  This round we'd like you to use a thought or speech bubble on your card.

Don't have one?  Use a few shaped dies like I did to create your own!  My friend, Novell, is a huge Seahawks fan so I worked up this birthday card in team colors and included an homage to her love of baking, pups and books.  Did you notice the sentiment?  Novell instead of Novel?  How could I not?!

The Details:  MFT Our Story, YNS Lovin' from the Oven, LF Sprinkled with Joy, Lifestyle Crafts Nested Circle Dies, Distress Ink and Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

1 comment:

  1. Toni, I really love everything about your cute card; and your friend will be so delighted by it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!