Sunday, August 6, 2017

Cards in Envy Bug Me!


This round at Cards in Envy we're asking you to use an insect of some sort on your card. Easy!

I chose to create a simple sympathy card using a butterfly as my supply is dwindling unfortunately.  I kept it even simpler by working up the flowers in white--rather elegant. Hopefully I won't need to use this for a good long while.

I'm entering this in Mod Squad The Wing's the Thing, The Paper Players #356 The Great Outdoors

The Details: Flourishes Butterfly Blossoms, Stampendous Butterflies, Stamplorations Lotus Love (sentiment), Copics, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Toni, and perfect for The Paper Players Great Outdoor theme this week. Loved it when I saw it in the CIE gallery too! Your coloring of those white flowers is just perfect...something I need to really work on! Take care, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card. I love that you have kept the flowers white so that the beautiful butterfly pops. Wonderful coloring on him!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ MSC Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with those clematis and love your coloring of the butterfly. A perfectly lovely sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image and sentiment, it's perfect for the challenges! SO happy you shared this with us this week at the Players...it will truly be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!