Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ralphie's Brother What's His Face


For the life of me, I cannot remember Ralphie's kid brother's name in A Christmas Story.  Georgie This little boy reminds me of him all bundled up to stay warm and cozy although when I was a kid I remember a much higher tolerance for the cold than I do now, that's for sure!

I'm entering this in Mod Squad Warm and Toasty - Come in from the Cold, Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes, Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes,

The Details:  Greeting Farm Happy Winter, Memory Box Country Landscape Border, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, Paper Studio Woodland Wonderland 6x6 Paper, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Uchida Snow marker, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

2 comments:

  1. Love your design, Toni! The tree dp really adds a fun punch of color along with your little guy! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! I love your coloring and the whole layout with the trees and then the green pp with those great trees too, and of course those snowy hills are perfect! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!