Friday, December 2, 2016

Have a Magical Season


I colored up these cute fairies over the past few weeks (seriously) and finally had a moment to put together a card.  I should be able to make a couple-three more cards out of what I colored so that will be coming up. I don't know that they'll be shakers tho but this one turned out so well, I might just have to suck it up and head out to buy more foam. The dimension and glittery bits will make this one very hard to give away!


I'm entering this in 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Glitter, TIME OUT #71 Christmas with Optional Glitter/Shimmer, Mod Squad Holiday Dimension, Naughty or Nice #34 A Christmas Carol or Frozen

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Clear Wink of Stella, Simon Says Stitched Whirl Background and Birch Tree Window dies, Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter Mix, Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins, Copics, Judikins Embossable Window Plastic, VersaFine Onyx Black

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, your card is simply adorable! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a sweet card, I'm lovin your little fairy house! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene Toni - and I love all the sparkle and shine you added - and the pink hair on the fairy is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The swirly background design is just right for the fairies, and the glittery shaker element is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet and adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! So cute. I absolutely love how you layered the dies to create the background. Fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Time Out! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!