Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pink StRiPe Encouragement


I am so into all things pink and bright and fun lately!  It's the fault of those flamingos I'm seeing everywhere!

My design started out with the Doodlebug Fun in the Sun designer paper.  I love the pattern and colors soooo much!  The panel is rather bold, however, so I made the sentiment black (and glittery!) to really stand out.  I paired it with printed acetate for a fun shine.  I added some Lawn Fawn twine (I'm hoping it will be carried in The Heart Desires store soon.  It's fab--look how well it holds the bow shape!) and a few matte and shiny enamel dots.

While you're here, why not get the heck out and get craftin' so you can join us at The Heart Desires Challenge #2.   You know you want to!

The Details:  Doodlebug Fun in the Sun 6x6 paper and enamel dots (both shiny and matte), Neat and Tangled You Can Do Anything die, My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle die, We R Memory Keepers 12x12 Clearly Bold Acetate Pad, Lawn Fawn twine, Memory Box card base


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!