Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello, Poppies


So excited!  This marks my first post as a member of the Happy Little Stampers design team.  It's also my birthday tomorrow so what a great way to celebrate!  Insert happy dance!  It would be wonderful if you could celebrate with me and join in the July CAS challenge which is stamping (can't get easier than that!).

For my card, I used a MISTI to stamp these 3 layer flowers (stems, flowers in 2 different colors, centers).  The flowers were a little ho hum in color so I sparked them up using a wash of Copics in Y15 and YR04 (07?).  So much brighter and, dare I say, happier!  My favorite part of the whole thing tho may be the tiny butterfly on the L.

The Details:  PTI Reasons to Smile, Memory Box Dancing Butterflies die, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die, Memento Tuxedo Black and Dandelion, Copics, Hero Arts Green Hills and Orange Soda, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base, Hammermill cardstock for coloring, Lawn Fawn hello die

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your bright and cheerful garden of blooms Toni!! Great design with the raised sentiment and your sweet little butterflies. Happy Early Birthday for tomorrow --- hope you have a wonderful day! And it's great to be working with you on the HLS CAS DT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Toni!! I love your hidden hello among those sweet posies! Congratulations, again, and Happy Birthday tomorrow!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE that surreptitious greeting, hiding among those oh so pretty flowers Toni! Just beautiful! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there teamie! Love your gorgeous CAS design ..... clever idea with the greeting too. Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely design,Toni! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing design, Toni. I love the die cut incorporated with your gorgeous stamping. Bright and beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty. I have never done one of those where the die is colored as a part of the design. Very interesting. I wouldn't even know how to begin! You did a great job on it -- such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful summery card, Toni! Love how you used the die cut and the little butterflies are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you kept your design to the bottom of the card and left all that yummy white space. Loving the white on white butterflies too. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These beautiful flowers are definitely not ho hum, Toni! Love the die cut over them! I'm so excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the white on white die cut sentiment among the flowers!! So pretty!! Hope your birthday was a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. helllllloooooo, what's that hiding in that field of poppies!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!