Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Celebrating You

Next week I am sending someone to run a public health meeting in Nairobi in my stead.  She's really young and new to the mechanics of such a thing but has really been pushing herself hard to learn the ropes (and stop my hair from going gray!).  This card is for her.  I plan to have another team member take it along and give it to her when the meeting is over.  She will definitely have earned it!

The Details:  Stampabilities Cherry Blossom stamp, PTI sentiment (Signature Greetings?  Frankie is lying on top of the package--LOL), Memento Tuxedo Black, Recollections vellum and 110 lb white cardstock base, Hammermill Color Copy 80lb Photo White Cover Stock, MFT stitched rectangle dies, Glossy Accents, Gold Smooch, Copic E19, E33, E37, E97, B21, B23, B26, RV10, RV13, RV14, T1, N7

Oh, dang, I just noticed I missed coloring one of the buds.  Do you see it in the upper left corner right beneath the frame?  She'll be too glad the meeting is over to notice, I'm sure!

I'm entering this in CAS(E) This Sketch! #114, The Paper Players #236 CAS Floral, and Fantasy Stampers #32 Spring is in the Air (isn't it tho!)

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the vellum layer - it's a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous...she's going to LOVE it.
    Girl, nobody would have even noticed that bud not being colored...it's all part of your magnificent design (wink)♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design, Toni - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - such an elegant card and I love the vellum panel over the front.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!