Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Egg Bunnies

The moment I saw the current Retro-Sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the new bunny dies I picked up on vaca.  PLUS, I got to use a fab designer paper that I love but couldn't figure out how to use such a bold, glittery design.  Faux easter egg bunnies!

The Details:  PTI white cardstock, Pop-Tone Black Licorice cardstock, Paper Studio Uptown Flair 12x12 designer paper, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Impression Obsession bunny dies

I'm entering this in Crafty Creations #259 HolidayRetro Sketches #107, Crazy for CAS #40 Inspiration Picture, Simon Says Wednesday Glitter It, Crazy for Challenges #228 Shake Your Thing (Anything Goes)    

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh this is lovely great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! The bunnies look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Original card. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these bunnies hopping around. Thank you for joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny, these bunnies! Thanks for joining us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!