Monday, March 17, 2014

Down on the Farm

I grew up in farm country so how could I not play in the latest Curtain Call Challenge Farm Fresh?  I have to admit this card wasn't doing anything for me until I added the squares to the stamped background.  Bazinga!  Just the right amount of country pop I was looking for. 

The Details:  Mango Antique Vellum cardstock, PTI white cardstock, mystery black cardstock, Jillibean Soup Fresh Vegetable Soup stamps except for the b/w squares which are Hero Arts Tiny Backgrounds, Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe and Pear Tart, Stazon Jet Black

I'm also entering this in The Paper Players #187 CAS, Totally Gorjuss #227 Thanks and MFT Sketch 167.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, from one ex-farm girl to another, cute, cute card. Need a stamp thank you like that! Your veggie stamps I'm coveting too! and the b/w check bow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!