Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Check Out That Smile

I'm guest designing over at Crafting by Designs Colours of the Sea Recipe Challenge.  It's a really fun one where you get to choose 3 elements to incorporate into your card.  You should totally check it out and join in the fun!

For my card, I incorporated the elements bubbles, water, sea creatures and sand.  First, I stamped the fish then masked it before airbrushing Copic blue (can't find the marker at the moment--let's assume Frankie the cat has it).  Then I airbrushed the seaweed (SN JG1 and LG4) and background goldfish (SN GB4) using a brass stencil (sponging would have worked but I didn't have the shade of green I wanted).  The sentiment, sand and random bubbles followed with a finishing spritz of the shimmer mist.

The Details:  Spectrum Noir white cardstock, PTI Aqua Mist cardstock, Inkadinkado Cute Fish, WPlus9 Quite Like You sentiment, Spectrum Noir and Copic markers, Stampin' Up sand, Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle, Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!