Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Painfully cute penguin

Couldn't resist making my version of a penguin card when I saw one online (I think on Stampin' Up).  If I had giant googly eyes I totally would have used them--everything is cuter with googly eyes!

The Details:
I used an MFT oval die for the arms and beak, Spellbinders Labels 8 die for the white part, Lifestyle Crafts circle die for the eyes, 1/8" punch for the pupils, PTI rickrack die for the feet, Craftsmart red & white ribbon, Offray sheer ribbon, Martha Stewart corner rounder.

I'm entering this in Festive Friday FFC19 and Crazy for CAS #29.

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card! Beautiful. Thank you For joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO. CUTE! I love this guy! His 'scarf' is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card and appreciate you sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is stinkin' cute! I will make one of these one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, how fun is that?! This is so perfect for our challenge this week, thanks so much for playing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable love it. Thank you for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOSH, that's adorable!!! LOVE the ribbon duo! Thanks so much for joining us with this cutie at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute, our elderly neighbor loves penguins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!